At Bridgeway we want to find ways to hear the word and get it into our heart. As we go through the book of 1 Timothy, we wanted to memorize key verses to make the series as impactful as possible. We hope this collection of verses helps you get the word in your heart (Psalm 119:11). One suggestion is to keep this on your table and read through it each day whenever you eat.
● “The saying is trustworthy and deserving of full acceptance, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners, of whom I am the foremost.” (1Ti 1:15 ESV)
● “For there is one God, and there is one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus, who gave himself as a ransom for all, which is the testimony given at the proper time.” (1Ti 2:5-6 ESV)
● “Great indeed, we confess, is the mystery of godliness: He was manifested in the flesh, vindicated by the Spirit, seen by angels, proclaimed among the nations, believed on in the world, taken up in glory.” (1Ti 3:16 ESV)
● “Have nothing to do with irreverent, silly myths. Rather train yourself for godliness; for while bodily training is of some value, godliness is of value in every way, as it holds promise for the present life and also for the life to come.” (1Ti 4:7-8 ESV)
● “Let no one despise you for your youth, but set the believers an example in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith, in purity.” (1Ti 4:12 ESV)
● “Treat younger men as brothers, older women as mothers, younger women as sisters, in all purity.” (1Ti 5:1-2 ESV)
● “Fight the good fight of the faith. Take hold of the eternal life to which you were called and about which you made the good confession in the presence of many witnesses.” (1Ti 6:12 ESV)